Who We Are
SAO GROUP is a Social Impact, Investment & Advisory group of companies focused on Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Infrastructure Projects and Real Estate. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies in Africa, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services.
We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, and governments everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies worldwide, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today’s complex global problems require new solutions.
Comprised of SAO Capital, SAO Agro, SAO Energy, SAO Advisory, SAO Environment and Stonebricks Development; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale.
SAO is a place where a diverse mix of the most talented individuals are able to bring their authentic selves to work – whether it’s how you identify, where you come from, the languages you speak, the person you love, or the way you worship. SAO is a home where people feel safe, understood, nurtured and encouraged to grow.
We are searching for a highly creative Social Media Marketer to work with our clients’ digital marketing team. As the Social Media Marketer, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow the brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our social marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition, to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing department including our marketing database, and display information on our website.
- Develop Brand Stories and Strategies.
- Planning and managing social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist in the coordination of online media campaigns to boost company’s identity.
- Identifying the latest trends and insights and optimise user experience of all social media platform.
- Create deliberate and well-thought-out content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or any other related course.
- 2 years+ work experience as a Digital Marketer, Content Creator or Social Media Manager
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, and social media.
Core Skills and Functional Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Due to the nature of the job, you will be required to sit at a desk for a long period of time. Also, regular use of computers and smartphones will be required.