We are focused on the development of sustainable energy solutions for small, medium, and large-scale infrastructure projects across Sub-Saharan Africa by collaborating with financial and strategic partners to implement clean energy solutions across rural Africa.
Our services include:
- Feasibility Studies and Assessment
- Investment Advisory on clean energy transition
- Capital expenditures on energy projects
- Structuring Power Deals, Moderating Negotiations, and Preparing Reports
- Hybrid Solar Solutions
- Small-Medium Scale Independent Power Providers
- Energy Monitoring and Management
- Electrical appliance Financing
- PV home systems
Our goal is to increase investment in clean energy through partnerships with public and private sector investors, to help reduce the environmental impact of non-renewable energy which reduces reliance and dependence on the national grid.
We work with our partners to develop innovative and affordable last mile options of clean energy to power small to medium scale projects, and continue our journey of seeking permanent and sustainable solutions to the power problems being faced in rural Africa.
With extensive experience in the development, construction, and operation of solar projects across Africa, SAO Energy, have since made its mark in the renewable energy sector and is currently the majority owner of a number of projects in its portfolio, which comprises a mix of large and small PV projects.